Ottogi Instant Japchae is the simple way to enjoy Korean traditional vermicelli stir-fry noodles!
1. Open the lid and add the vegetable mix
2. Pour boiling water up to the inside line
3. Close the lid and wait for 3 minutes
4. Puncture several holes as indicated on the lid and drain through the holes
5. Add liquid sauce and Ottogi sesame oil, mix well and serve
Ingredients: potato starch, mung bean starch, soy sauce, corn syrup, water, sesame oil, dried bok choy, sugar, oyster sauce, mushroom extract, salt, garlic extract, apple juice concentrate, sugar syrup, yeast extract, sea tangle powder, black pepper, monosodium glutamate, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, dried shitake mushroom, dried carrot, dried choysum, wheat protein, sorbitol, high fructose corn syrup, dried wood ear mushroom. Contains soybean, wheat, oyster, sesame.
Nutrition Facts (1 Bowl): Calories 270 / Fat 5g / Cholesterol 10mg / Sodium 770mg / Total Carb. 54g / Sugar 11g / Protein 2g