Experience the fresh taste of the sea with Ottogi’s deliciously rich and savory traditional Korean seaweed soup. Quick and absolutely effortless to make so you can enjoy this Korean classic comfort instantly without fuss or mess! Made from all-natural ingredients free from any harmful additives and preservatives. Freshly picked seaweed and high-quality meat are quickly freeze-dried in world-class, HACCP-Certified facilities to preserve and intensify their naturally rich, umami flavors and nutrition. The ingredients are so efficiently frozen that each ingredient reverts to its original fresh state during cooking! Enjoy the fresh sea taste of seaweed and rich beef flavor of this Korean classic from Ottogi.
1. Boil 1 block in 300ml (1 cup) of water. (3 cups for 2 servings, 600ml)
2. Once the water starts to boil, add the Ottogi Oil mix and continue to boil for about 2 minutes
3. Once sufficiently heated, serve with rice, and enjoy!
1. Add 300ml water and 1 block into a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Add the Ottogi Oil Mix and cook for 5 minutes. (600ml of water and 8 minutes for 2 people)
3. Be careful when serving as the container will be hot.
Ingredient and Nutrition List 18g (40kcal.)
- Block: dried seaweed, dextrin, starch, salt, beef, garlic, seasoned tuna powder, clam extract, tuna seasoning soy sauce, seaweed soup seasoning powder (soybean, wheat)
- Ottogi Oil Mix: Jade oil, sesame oil
- Carbohydrates 6g (2%)
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 1g (2%)
- Fat 1.1g (2%)
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg (0%)
- Sodium 910mg (46%)
*Manufactured in same facility as products containing Egg, Crab, Shrimp, Pork, and Tomato.