Enjoy the spicy and savory flavors of Korea's favorite soup Yukgaejang from Ottogi! Featuring a blend of aromatic Korean spices, high-quality beef, mushrooms, and bean sprouts, this traditional Korean soup is perfectly balanced in spice and rich savoriness. Quick and absolutely effortless to make so you can enjoy this Korean classic comfort instantly without fuss or mess!
Made from all-natural ingredients free from any harmful additives and preservatives. Fresh beef and high-quality Korean vegetables are quickly freeze-dried in world-class, HACCP-Certified facilities to preserve and intensify their naturally rich, umami flavors and nutrition. The ingredients are so efficiently frozen that each ingredient reverts to its original fresh state during cooking! Revitalize your body’s energy with the savory, rich, and satisfyingly spicy flavor of hot and comforting traditional Korean Yukgaejang from Ottogi.
1. Boil 1 block in 300ml (1 cup) of water. (3 cups for 2 servings, 600ml)
2. Once the water starts to boil, add the Ottogi Oil mix and continue to boil for about 2 minutes
3. Once sufficiently heated, serve with rice, and enjoy!
1. Add 300ml water and 1 block into a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Add the Ottogi Oil Mix and cook for 5 minutes. (600ml of water and 8 minutes for 2 people)
3. Be careful when serving as the container will be hot.
- Block: Green Bean, Spicy Base. [Pepper pepper, tuna seasoned soy sauce, garlic, starch syrup refined salt], Sagol extract. Dextrin, beef, beef extract, Flavoring powder (soybean, wheat), flavor base, dried sweet potato stem, garlic, red pepper powder, salt, beef extract powder, starch, mixed broth flavor, beef broth concentrate, Red Pepper Concentrate, Flavor Enhancer
- Ottogi Oil Mix: pepper flavor oil, sesame oil, paprika
- Carbohydrates 10g (3%)
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 3g (6%)
- Fat 2.5g (5%)
- Saturated Fat 0.5g (3%)
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 960mg (48%)
*Manufactured in same facility as products containing Egg, Crab, Shrimp, Pork, and Tomato.