Enjoy the spicy and savory flavors of Korea's favorite soup Yukgaejang from Ottogi! Featuring a blend of Korean spices, beef, mushrooms, and bean sprouts, this traditional Korean soup is perfectly balanced in spice and rich savoriness. Quick and easy to make so you can enjoy this Korean classic comfort instantly without fuss or mess!
Made from natural ingredients free from any harmful additives and preservatives. Fresh beef and high-quality Korean vegetables are quickly freeze-dried in HACCP-Certified facilities to preserve and intensify their naturally rich flavors and nutrition.
1. Boil 1 block in 300ml (1 cup) of water. (3 cups for 2 servings, 600ml)
2. Once the water starts to boil, add the Ottogi Oil mix and continue to boil for about 2 minutes
3. Once sufficiently heated, serve with rice, and enjoy!
1. Add 300ml water and 1 block into a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Add the Ottogi Oil Mix and cook for 5 minutes. (600ml of water and 8 minutes for 2 people)
3. Be careful when serving as the container will be hot.
- Block: Green Bean, Spicy Base. [Pepper pepper, tuna seasoned soy sauce, garlic, starch syrup refined salt], Sagol extract. Dextrin, beef, beef extract, Flavoring powder (soybean, wheat), flavor base, dried sweet potato stem, garlic, red pepper powder, salt, beef extract powder, starch, mixed broth flavor, beef broth concentrate, Red Pepper Concentrate, Flavor Enhancer
- Ottogi Oil Mix: pepper flavor oil, sesame oil, paprika
- Carbohydrates 10g (3%)
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 3g (6%)
- Fat 2.5g (5%)
- Saturated Fat 0.5g (3%)
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 960mg (48%)
*Manufactured in the same facility as products containing Egg, Crab, Shrimp, Pork, and Tomato.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and arsenic which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov