Kimchi fried rice is simple and easy to make. This Korean classic from Ottogi features the distinct spicy and slightly sour taste of ripened kimchi with the light texture and savory taste of yellowfin tuna stir-fried into a nice blend of delicious flavors. Simply heat up the rice bowl and enjoy a satisfying meal within minutes!
1. Peel the lid of rice up to the dotted line before cooking in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
2. Place the cooked rice into the cup and add a sauce packet.
3. Mix and enjoy!
- Delicious Ottogi cup rice: rice (domestic), acidity regulator
- Delicious kimchi tuna bowl rice sauce 40% kimchi [Chinese cabbage (domestic), radish (domestic), red pepper powder (domestic), green onion, garlic, Yellowfin tuna 20% (Origin: Pacific), purified water, canola oil (Canada), mixed preparation (polyglycitol syrup, Oligosaccharide), vegetable flavored oil, garlic, sugar, beef back, katsuobushi extract, dried kimchi powder, red pepper powder, Mixed preparation (modified starch, sugar dextrin), fermented vinegar, onion flavored powder, amino base, paprika extract pigment, Flavor enhancer, pepper powder
- Contains milk, soybean, wheat, shrimp, pork, beef
- This product is manufactured in the same manufacturing facility with egg, tomato, walnut, chicken, squid, and shellfish (including oyster abalone and mussels).
- Sodium 860mg (43%)
- Carbohydrates 7g (7%)
- Cholesterol 20mg (7%)
- Fat 10g (19%)
- Trans Fat 0g
- Saturated 2.4g (13%)
- Protein 13g (24%)
- The ratio (%) to the standard value of nutrients per day is based on 2,000 kcal, so it may differ depending on the calories required by the individual.