The Ottogi Mini Doughnut Mix is an easy way to make the delicious snack of Korean glutinous doughnuts. This sweet, chewy doughnut makes a great snack for kids and adults alike! You can even add cheese or sesame seeds into the dough to make different flavors or add your own topping (such as cinnamon)!
1. Add an egg, 75mL (1/2 cup) of water, and 24 mL (4 tsp) of cooking oil into a bowl and whisk until well mixed.
2. Add 240g of Ottogi Mini Doughnut Mix into the bowl and mix it all together.
3. Knead the dough for 2-3 minutes or until the dough becomes soft.
4. Pour up to 2 centimeters height of oil into a frying pan. Preheat over high heat for about 6 minutes or until it reaches 338F.
5. Roll the dough into small, round pieces.
6. Reduce heat to low and add balls of dough into the frying pan (only fill half the pan as the dough will double in size!).
7. Fry the dough for about 4-5 minutes or until they become golden over low-medium heat.
8. Once the mini doughnuts have cooled, roll them in the topping mix. Enjoy!
Doughnut Mix: Modified Tapioca Starch (Hydroxypropyl Tapioca Starch, Sugar, Skim Milk Powder), Modified Waxycorn Starch, Wheat, Flour, Sugar, Glutinous Rice Flour, Oligosaccharide, Salt, Baking Powder, Cinnamon Powder Topping Mix: Sugar, Glucose, Dextrin, Maple Powder, Corn Oil, Molasses Powder
*Contains Milk, Wheat
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and arsenic which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov