Featuring a delicious blend of Korean ramen noodles, chewy rice cake, savory fish cake, and spicy sauce! This favorite twist on a Korean classic is absolutely addicting. Once you try it, regular tteokbokki won’t be enough!
Cooking Directions (2 Servings):
1. Rinse 300g of rice cakes in water then drain.
2. Add 400 ml (2 cups) of water in a pot and bring to a boil.
3. Once the water starts to boil, add ramen noodles, rinsed rice cake, and sauce.
4. Add 6g (2) dry Busan fish cakes.
5. Boil for another 4-5 minutes.
6. You can add boiled eggs, vegetables, fish, or anything else to your liking!
Rice Cake: 99% rice (foreign products), refined salt, alcohol Sauce: Gochujang (starch syrup, mixed seasoning, wheat flour, wheat rice, alcohol), sugar, purified water, anchovy broth (anchovy, radish, anchovy seasoning powder, kelp, pepper powder, red pepper powder (made in China), tomato paste, garlic, onion puree, brewed soy sauce, refined salt, onion flavor powder, pepper powder, modified starch, sodium L-glutamate (flavor enhancer), flavor enhancer, acidity tank cut paprika extract pigment Garnish: Dried Busan fish cake (frozen pollack salmon, power tapioca (modified cassava starch)
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.