Take your Korean recipes to the next level with the spicy and flavorful red pepper yellowish tuna from Ottogi.
There’s nothing more satisfying and comforting than coming home from a long, hard day to a hot, bubbling, delicious bowl of kimchi jjigae with tuna! Traditionally kimchi jjigae is made with canned tuna as its flavors are intensified and its firmer, packed consistency holds well during the cooking process. The spicy, slightly sweet and savory flavor of canned yellow-fish tuna pairs perfectly with ripe kimchi to yield a deliciously spicy blend of flavors during boiling.
Koreans also love using canned red pepper tuna for stir-fried dishes like kimchi fried rice. The red pepper tuna adds another layer of spicy flavor that makes kimchi fried rice even more satisfying and delicious!
Simply add Ottogi red pepper yellow-fish tuna to your recipes and enjoy!
- Be careful when opening, storing, and disposing of the can since the cut part of the can is sharp.
- Please eat immediately after opening. Do not consume if there is damage to the opening or sealing on the product.
Ingredient and Nutrition List 150g (275 kcal.)
- Yellowfin tuna 50.3% (Wonyangsan: Pacific), 16.3% pepper sauce [Sugar, red pepper powder 6.2%, Refined salt (domestic) garlic, tuna seasoned soy sauce, purified water, onion (domestic), potato, carrot, soybean oil, red pepper paste, Red pepper 1.1%, tomato paste, modified starch, pepper, paprika extract
- [Contains soybean, wheat, tomato, beef]
- This product is manufactured in the same facility as chicken, shellfish (oyster, mussel), shrimp, and squid.
- Sodium 1,080mg (54%)
- Carbohydrates 4g (4%)
- Fat 11g (11%)
- Cholesterol 30mg (10%)
- Fat 4.7g (9%)
- Trans Fat 0g
- Saturated 0.9g (6%)
- Protein 20g (36%)
- Calcium 0g (0%)
- The ratio (%) to the standard value of nutritional content per day is based on 2,000 kcal, so it may differ depending on the calories required by the individual.