Enjoy the iconic spicy Korean street food classic right in the comfort of your home with Ottogi Spicy Rice Cake tteokbokki. Delicious, and subtly sweet despite the heat, Ottogi tteokbokki will leave you satisfied yet craving for more. Try putting your own twist with your favorite ingredients to make this dish even tastier! You can add ramen noodles, cheese, fish cake, and fresh vegetables like onion, carrots, and garlic. Be warned, the spicy-sweet taste of tteokbokki is delicious and addicting!
How to Cook
- Rinse 300g of rice cake (2packs) in water and eliminate water
- Add about 1 cup of water rice cake, 2 packs of sauce and 2 packs of fish cake in the pan and boil it
- Stir well for 5-6 minutes until rice cake softens
- Reduce sauce until thick and serve!
- Ingredients Of Rice Cake Rice Salt, Spirits
- Ingredients Of Liquid Sauce Red Pepper Paste (Corn Syrup, Water, Wheat, Red Pepper Powder Salt, Garlic, Onion Sprits, Calcium Lactate Malt), Sugar, Water, Anchovy Extract, Corn Syrup, Leek, Red Pepper Powder, Soybean Paste(Soybean Wheat, Salt), Soy Sauce Soybean (Wheat, Salt). Tomato Paste, Garlic Black Bean Paste(Wheat soybean Caramel Color), Salt, Onion Seasoning Onion Powder Monosodium Glutamate). Black Pepper, Modified Corn Starch, Monosodium Glutamate Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Glucono-delta-lactone, Paprika Oleoresin 3. Ingredients Of Dehydrated Fish Cake Fish Cake (Pollock Squid Clam Egg, Soybean Wheat)
- Contains : Wheat, Anchovy, Soybean. Pollock, Anchovy, Egg