Enjoy the savory, and delicious flavor of Ottogi Tuna Mayo Rice Bowl instantly at home. This tasty blend of smokey and sweet teriyaki tuna with crispy vegetable flakes and creamy golden mayo sauce is a winning combo that will leave you feeling satisfied yet craving more!
1. Pour the uncooked rice and sauce into the cup.
2. Use the empty rice bowl to cover the cup.
3. Microwave for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add mayonnaise and vegetable flakes into the cup.
5. Mix well and enjoy.
1. In boiling water, cook unopened rice for 12 minutes and sauce for 2 minutes.
2. Mix cooked rice, sauce, and mayonnaise in the cup.
3. Top with vegetable flakes and enjoy!
- Ottogi delicious rice: water, rice, gluconodelta-lactone
- Sauce: tuna, water, soy sauce(wheat, soybean, salt), sugar, canola oil, apple juice concentrate, vinegar, rice wine, modified tapioca starch, dextrin, mushroom extract, Worcestershire sauce(water, sugar, vinegar, salt, soy sauce), ginger extract, onion extract, green pepper, beef seasoning(beef extract, salt, sugar), l-monosodium glutamate, disodium ribonucleotide, garlic extract, black pepper powder, dl-alanine
- Gold mayonnaise: soybean oil, water, egg yolk, vinegar(water, spirits), egg white, sugar, salt, hydrolyzed vegetable protein(soybean, wheat, salt), xanthan gum, seasoning oil(soybean oil, oleoresin paprika), soy sauce powder(soybean, wheat, salt), calcium disodium ethylenediaminetetraacetate
- Rice seasoning vegetable flavor: salt, sugar, onion, carrot, egg, spinach, sesame, black sesame, pumpkin, laver, eggshell powder, hydrolyzed soybean protein, lactose
- Contains tuna, soybean, wheat, egg, milk, sesame
- This product is manufactured in manufacturing facilities with products using shellfish (including oyster abalone and mussels), egg, milk, soybean, crab, shrimp, pork, tomato, chicken, beef, squid.
- Sodium 620mg (31%)
- Carbohydrates 55g (17%)
- Sugar 7g (7%)
- Cholesterol 30mg (10%)
- Fat 18g (33%)
- Trans Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 3.2g
- Protein 11g (20%)
- Calcium 0g
- Percentage (%) based on the daily nutritional value of 2000 kcal., so it may vary depending on the calories needed per individual.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.