Baek Jong-won is globaly know for as a successful food industry business man and has hosted a number of cooking show in Korea. His successful restaurants ('Hongkong-banjum', 'Saemaeul BBQ', 'Hanshin Pocha' and so on) can be found not only in Korea but also in the United States and around the world. This traditional BBQ Grill is created with his years of experience and know-how.Highlights;
- Made of copper, retains its warmth even after cooking, allowing for a more delicious meal.
- There are small holes in the center of the grill pan, which allows the meat to be grilled more moist and delicious.
- It is the most suitable grill pan for the traditional Korean bulgogi dish, where broth, vegetables, and meat are cooked together.
- For the initial use, clean the grill pan with a neutral detergent and then wipe it dry with a clean cloth before use.
- Due to the nature of the product, it is natural for discoloration and stains to occur when exposed to humidity in the air.
- After use, please clean the grill pan by wiping off any residue with a dry cloth or sponge. Make sure to thoroughly dry it and store it in a dry state.
- Any black spots, small scratches, or minor surface imperfections that occur during the manufacturing process are natural occurrences and not defects. They are not eligible for return or exchange.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and arsenic which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov