Made to make your life simple, Haetongreong Radish, Green Onion Root, & Garlic with Seafood Dashi Soup Base packets are individually packed in a teabag. Simply drop in a packet to make a delicious and savory soup base. Ready in 10 minutes! Featuring the golden ratio blend of fresh, raw ingredients for a light, natural taste, and rich depth of flavor. Fresh anchovies caught directly in the clean waters of the Tongyeong Sea are dried over a long period to reduce its bitterness for a clean taste. Korean garlic, radish, and green onion roots add delicious umami flavors to the broth while the kelp finishes with a refreshing taste and aroma. Measured in the perfect golden ratio of flavor and prepared in an eco-friendly, biodegradable tea bag made of corn starch.
The dried fish is then re-dried to remove the overly fishy taste and smell. Made with 100% domestic ingredients with no artificial additives in HACCP-Certified facilities. Korean onion and green onion roots help remove overly fishy aromas for a clean, smooth taste.
Every Korean mom stresses the importance of well-chosen ingredients behind their home cooking. These ingredients are the base of many Korean soups and an essential part of Korean cuisine. With the Dried Seafood Dashi Soup Base at home, you can make almost any Korean soup base you desire.
- Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool, dry place. (Keep refrigerated after opening)
- Pour 2 ½ cups of water into a pot and bring to a boil and add 1 Seafood Dashi Pack.
- Once boiling, lower to medium heat.
- After 5-10 minutes of boiling over medium heat, remove the dashi pack.
- Make a variety of dishes with high-quality broth for different flavors and styles!
- Anchovy 52% ( sea salt), kelp 23%, radish 10%, green onion roots 10%, garlic 5%
- This product was manufactured in the same manufacturing facility as shrimp, shellfish (mussels, oyster abalone shellfish), and crab products.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, cadmium and/or lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.