Easy to make, conveniently packed, and perfect for camping, traveling, or cooking outdoors!
Enjoy deliciously flavorful Korean Seasoned Thistle in mixed rice, banchan, or stew instantly with these ready-made seasoned vegetable cubes! You can make countless varieties of Korean vegetable dishes without the need for tedious, time-consuming preparation. The ingredients are freeze-dried at -40 degrees F before being molded into a cube to keep its aroma and texture intact. These cubes contain all-natural Korean ingredients that preserve their intense flavors and nutrition.
Freeze-drying not only seals in the natural taste and freshness of the seasoned Korean thistle, but also intensifies its original flavor, aroma, and bountiful nutritional benefits, much like fermentation does with Korean banchan. This wild mountain herb helps improve digestion with its high dietary fiber content and is rich in calcium, Vitamin A, and natural antioxidants.
When you want to cook rice, soup, steamed dishes, or other classic Korean recipes requiring seasoned thistle, just use the this vegetable cube! Since rice holds a significant amount of moisture and heat, simply add one Seasoned Thistle Cube for instantly delicious and nutritious mixed rice. Enjoy different types of thistle rice by adding different marinades such as perilla oil according to preference! Also perfect for classic Korean stews! Simply add in the middle of boiling to rehydrate and enjoy.
1. Place the vegetable cube in water, and wait for around 30 seconds for the ingredients to rehydrate.
2. When the cube rehydrates to its original vegetable form, feel free to immediately use the vegetables for rice, fried dishes, banchan (side dishes), or soup as you please!
3. Add some perilla or sesame oil when cooking rice or fried dishes for delicious added layers of rich flavor!
- Freeze-dried Tuktak Vegetables Series
- Made from Korean vegetables with great taste and distinctive flavor.
- Anyone can make vegetable dishes conveniently with ease!
- More convenient thanks to one-portion packs and storage at room temperature!
- The white powder on the vegetable cubes is Korean rice powder. Don't worry and enjoy the food with peace of mind!
- Contains 96.15% Seasoned Korean Thistle, 3.85% Rice Powder (Domestic Korean)
- Vegetables undergo a thorough, high-quality screening process at hygienic manufacturing facilities with HACCP certification, so you don't even need to wash them!