This item is shipped separately from other regular Seoul Mills items by FREE SHIPPING service.
NOTE: While Separate Free Shipping items automatically receive FREE standard shipping, other Seoul Mills items still fall under normal shipping rates. To receive free shipping for regular items, users must reach a total of $100, NOT including SEPARATE FREE SHIPPING products in their order as they are shipped separately.
Milled Date: 03/28/2022
[SEPARATE FREE SHIPPING] KINGDOM RICE Golden Queen White Rice 4kg (500g x 8 Packs) x 4 Bags (16kg total)
Kingdom Rice Golden Queen White Rice boasts full, aromatic and delightfully chewy rice grains that are so delicious that you can enjoy the rice itself without much side dishes. While cooking Kingdom Rice Golden Queen Rice, your home will be filled with the nurungji (roasted rice) like aroma.
Golden Queen rice is a new breed of Korean rice that’s been researched for 20 years through breeding Himalayan wild rice with Korean rice. The high-quality texture, flavor, and purity are one of the best in Korea.
Thanks to its amylose content (about 12.5%) it maintains it’s amazing flavor and soft, chewy consistency even after 24 hours of being cooked. Its small grains allow for easy digestion, ideal for children. It can be used for anything, from baby food to sushi!
Cooking Directions 1 serving
- Wash 1 cup of rice lightly, soak for about 30 minutes, then add 1 cup of water for cooking
- While the recommended ratio of water to rice is 1:1, the amount of water can be adjusted according to preference.
- If you want to make sticky rice, add 10-15%less water than regular rice and cook without soaking.
Baby Food Recipe
- Add half a cup of chopped vegetables and half a cup of water to pot and boil over high heat.
- Then add half a cup of rice, reduce to low heat and boil while stirring.
- Cook for about 10 minutes and turn off the heat once the ingredients are cooked and the water is almost completely gone.
- Avoid moisture and store in a cool, dry place to away from direct sunlight.
- After opening, keep sealed and refrigerated
- After opening, enjoy it as soon as possible.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.