This item is shipped separately from other regular Seoul Mills items by FREE two-day delivery service. This specific item requires cold storage to stay fresh and safe to eat.
Note: While Separate Free Shipping items automatically receive FREE two-day shipping, other Seoul Mills items still fall under normal shipping rates. To receive free shipping, users must reach a total of $100, NOT including Separate Free Shipping products in their order as they are shipped separately.
** Please note that due to delayed shipping conditions in this unprecedented time, orders placed Thursday to Sunday will be shipped the following Tuesday or Wednesday in order to reduce the risk of delayed weekend shipping**
Steamed Korean Abalone 70g x 6packs (12 Total Abalones)
Dive into Korean seafood cuisine with fresh steamed abalone caught off the Cheongsan sea! Experience the delicious light taste and chewy texture of Korean abalone instantly without having to brush, clean, and trim each individual abalone.
Steamed abalone can reduce up to 50-60% in size compared to its raw form due to reduced moisture and removal of the shell. Each fresh live abalone is washed, deshelled, steamed, and vacuumed packed with two each! Completely clean and hygienic so you can enjoy right away after defrosting!
Each cleaned, trimmed, and processed abalone is about 35g in weight (7 cm in size).
- Microwave cooking (about a minute)
- Grill with butter, or make an abalone porridge.
- The abalone guts are preserved and can be used for cooking.
- Storage: Frozen storage below 18°C/64.4°F
- Abalone Sook-Hwei
- Thaw before cutting into small, bite-sized pieces.
- Dip in the salt and sesame oil sauce (Jang).
- Abalone Salad
- Add sliced abalone to various salad vegetables such as lettuce, tomato, and sprout.
- Top with mayonnaise or balsamic sauce.
- Abalone Steak
- Grill the abalone lightly in butter and enjoy!
- Pair with steak or savory sauce!
- Round Abalone 100% Korean
- Processed in clean, HACCP certified facilities.
- Only fresh abalones from Wan-do are selected.
- The overly-fishy taste is removed through a specialized method, without compromising the full flavor and chewy texture of abalone.