Relish the taste of a Korean classic that people travel from all over the world to experience! Koreans mainly enjoyed octopus as sashimi or stew until it became popular as a stir-fried dish in the 1960s in Mugyo-dong, South Korea. This is thanks to the deliciously spicy and addictive Mugyo-dong-based sauce that made octopus irresistible in stir-fry. Now, Koreans absolutely love and treasure the stir-fried octopus dish seasoned with garlic, red pepper powder, and other flavor-packed Korean ingredients. Easy to cook and even easier to finish. All you need is small octopus and fresh vegetables with a working stove! Quick, easy, and delicious with a spicy, savory kick!
Sempio utilizes over 70 years of experience and tradition to provide the best authentic local Korean specialties and culinary delicacies to everyone around the world!
- Clean the small octopus thoroughly before boiling quickly for 2 minutes and cutting into small, manageable pieces.
- Next, heat some oil in a hot pan before adding chopped onion to sweat.
- Then, add the octopus with the seasoning sauce along with any additional vegetables to your preference!
- Mugyo-dong Squid Stir-fried Octopus (130g)
- Purified water, onion (domestic), Sampyo premium red pepper paste (starch syrup, wheat flour (wheat: American, Australian)), Pepper seasoning (made in China), wheat rice, alpha wheat flour, mixed seasoning (Chinese / pepper powder, refined salt, garlic, onion), white sugar, red pepper powder, red pepper extract, brewed soy sauce, soybean fermentation, mirim, garlic (Domestic), wheat protein extract, black pepper powder, yeast extract product, oleoresin paprika, Oleoresin Sicom
- Contains wheat and soybeans