Grab a bag of Tigak Tegak's lotus root chips for a tasty and healthy treat! The unique shape of the lotus root makes eating the chips even more addicting.
Crunchy, sweet, and lightly salted with no MSG. The lotus root is first brined in all-natural seawater rich in organic nutrients. This gives the lotus root that delightfully light, salty flavor naturally. Lotus root is absolutely brimming with vitamins and minerals like Vitamin B, Vitamin C, iron, potassium, copper, thiamin, and zinc. The lotus root is battered in sweet rice powder and fried in corn oil, adding a sweet, light taste to the final chip! Delicious and nutritious, lotus root chips are perfect for kids and adults alike!
- Lotus root is very nutritious and contains a large amount of vitamins and minerals like Vitamin B, Vitamin C, iron, potassium, copper, thiamin, and zinc, among others.
- It is also a good source of protein and dietary fiber.
- Healthy taste seasoned with deep seawater!
- Deep seawater is rich in minerals and organic matter with nutrients such as phosphoric acid, nitric acid, azalic acid, ammonium and silicic acid.
- The sweet and light taste made with sweet rice is a must-have!
Ingredients: Lotus root, glutinous rice powder, flour, corn starch, corn oil, white sugar, baked salt.
Nutrition Facts (Serving size 60g): Calories 291 / Total Fat 13g / Sat. Fat 2g / Cholesterol 0g / Sodium 107mg / Total Carbohydrates 42g / Sugars 5g / Protein 2g
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and arsenic which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov