Made to make your life simple, Haetongreong Vegetable Seafood Dashi Soup Base packets are individually packed in a teabag. Simply drop in a packet to make a delicious and savory soup base. Ready in 10 minutes! Featuring the golden ratio blend of fresh, raw ingredients for a light, natural taste, and rich depth of flavor. Fresh anchovies are dried over a long period to reduce its bitterness for a clean taste. Korean onion, radish, shiitake mushrooms, and green onions add delicious umami flavors to the broth while the kelp finishes with a refreshing taste and aroma.
Made with 100% domestic ingredients with no artificial additives in HACCP-Certified facilities. Korean onion and green onion help remove overly fishy aromas for a clean, smooth taste.
Every Korean mom stresses the importance of well-chosen ingredients behind their home cooking. These ingredients are the base to many Korean soups and an essential part of Korean cuisine. With the Dried Vegetable Seafood Dashi Soup Base at home, you can make almost any Korean soup base you desire.
- Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool, dry place. (Refrigerate after opening).
- Pour 2 ½ cups of water into a pot and bring to a boil and add 1 Vegetable Seafood Dashi Pack.
- Once boiling, lower to medium heat.
- After 5-10 minutes of boiling over medium heat, remove the dashi pack.
- Make a variety of dishes with high-quality broth for different flavors and styles!
- Anchovy 42% (sea salt), kelp 25%, onion 10% , radish 10% , shiitake mushroom 8%, green onion 5%.
- This product was manufactured in the same manufacturing facilities as products using crab, shrimp, and shellfish (mussels, oysters, abalone, shellfish).