has a rich dark green color, thick and broad leaves, and elastic texture.
The Premium Mekabu seaweed (seaweed stems) grown in the clean waters of South Wando Sea have broader leaves and are a premium product with a unique elasticity and a clear green color, unlike regular.
Wando Premium Mekabu seaweed is highly regarded as a top-quality seaweed with excellent quality and nutritional value, and it has a mild and smooth taste without being overly salty.
- Rich in nutrients including calcium, magnesium, potassium, etc.
- Also contains fucoidan and alginic acid.
Ingredients: Seaweed 100%
- Busan Mekabu seaweed is naturally salty. Wash thoroughly with water to remove saltiness.
- Avoid direct sunlight and store in a dry and cool place without moisture.
- Mold will grow if kept in a damp place. If you do experience mold, wash it off with saltwater and dry in the shade.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, cadmium and/or lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.