Enjoy fresh, flavorful, and nutrition-packed Wakame Sea Mustard Noodles from Wando made from all-natural Korean seaweed kelp. The refreshing taste of the sea is so well captured in these delightfully chewy noodles that you can even see the wakame grains in each individual noodle! Savor the intense, healthy, and nutritious wakame noodles year-round! Perfect hot for those frigid winter nights or cold for those sweltering summer afternoons. Packed with key vitamins and minerals calcium, iodine, B vitamins, iron, and magnesium as well as dietary fiber!
Quick and easy cold noodle recipe
- Simply boil 1 serving of noodles for approx. 4 minutes or until the noodles have been cooked to personal preference.
- If it starts to bubble and overflow, simply turn down the heat and remove excess water.
- Chill and rinse the noodles 1-3 times in cold water.
- Add noodles with gochujang (spicy chili paste) on the side and top with chives, kimchi, shredded dried seaweed, etc.
- Simply repeat the steps without chilling the noodles for the hot noodle recipe.
- Avoid direct sunlight, store in a cool dry place after sealing (If you keep it with a strong odor, it may cause odor from noodles. Please be careful
Ingredient and Nutrition List 100g (355 kcal.)
- Flour (Australian) 81%, Seaweed (Domestic) 18%, Salt (Domestic) 1%
- Total Carbohydrates 79g (24%)
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 9g (15%)
- Total Fat 0.5g (1%)
- Saturated Fat 0.1g (0%)
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg (0%)
- Sodium 1,830mg (52%)