This item is shipped separately from other regular Seoul Mills items by FREE two-day delivery service. This specific item requires cold storage to stay fresh and safe to eat.
Note: While Separate Free Shipping items automatically receive FREE two-day shipping, other Seoul Mills items still fall under normal shipping rates. To receive free shipping, items must reach a total of $100, NOT including Separate Free Shipping products in their order as they are shipped separately.
** Please note that frozen goods ship out on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Deadline for frozen orders to ship out the same week is Tuesday 10 AM PST. All orders placed after the deadline will be shipped the following week to avoid delays and thawing of products**
YONGDAE-RI Dried Pollocks with Gochujang Sauce (300g x 5 packs) (2 fish in each pack)
Enjoy this deliciously savory, sweet and spicy flavors of Korean gourmet dried pollock dish from Korea right to your home. It's a special part of classic Korean cuisine.
Featuring natural Korean pollock expertly dried in the clean, cool climate of Yongdae-ri. The best dried pollock requires three things: wind, sunlight, and snow. Specialized wind farms in Yongdae-ri produce some of Korea’s best pollock from local experts with over 45 years of experience and know-how! No additives, no preservatives. Simply thaw and grill with the special sauce for this delicious Korean dish!
- Each order comes with 5 packs of dried pollocks and each pack includes 2 dried pollocks with special Gochujang sauce. (Total of 10 dried polloks)
- Sweet and spicy Gochujang sauce specially made for this dish is included in each pack along with a dipping sauce.
- Premium quality dried pollock
Ingredients: dried pollock, red pepper paste, starch syrup, mixed seasoning, garlic, sugar, brewed soy sauce, onion, acid-decomposed soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, fried sesame, paprika extract, apple juice, pollock stock
Storage method: Keep frozen until ready to cook. Let it thaw a few hours before cooking.
How to cook deliciously grill Hwangtae (pollock)
Ingredients: Finely chopped sesame leaves or green onions, sesame seeds, cooking oil
- Pour plenty of cooking oil into a frying pan and place the thawed dried pollock on the pan. Cook for 3~5 minutes over medium heat. Flip when the fish starts to bloat, pressing down slightly as it cooks.
- Spread the seasoning evenly over the belly of the dried pollock with a brush or spoon, then turn it over and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Using scissors, cut fish vertically and then cut 4-5 times horizontally.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, sesame leaves, or green onions
- You may also add chili, mustard, cheongyang pepper, etc.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.